Travelerindian updated their cover photo.
One week of fun joy peace combined in the most happening place in India.
Goa is not just a beach, Its a 105 KM beachline with every beach on its coast someway better and happening than the other.
Travelerindian wish to be the soul brand ambassador of Goa.
Goa has a very rich history.Its the smallest state of India but when it comes to history its dates back from 500 years.
Goa has been epicenter for foreign traders,monks,states and dynasties.
- On our tight 4 day trip to GOA , which is by the way last moment plan,Let me get it straight to you in chronological order,take away here for you guys are the places to visit and enjoy your visit..
- Top things to do in GOA
- Rent a bike (scooters , Royal enfields , Harley davidsons) you name it, any big boys bike everything is available in GOA easily.
- Make a plan that includes road trip Goa beaches, parties and shop a bit.
- Now for executing the plan we are to help.
- List of awesome beaches around GOA,
- Calangute , Vagator , Anjuna , Baga , Ashwem and Morjim the list is very long.
- Every beach is different in the kind of treat it will be to you .I must say every beach here in Goa are of different color and will treat people of all ages and tastes.
- Mandwi river feri party on small cruises.Its for all whether you are with friends family or all by your own.
- Chapora fort … yeah the dil chahta hai point…
- Dhoodh sagar falls.
- Bike ride along side with Mandwi river to the Portuguese township of Goa leading to the world famous churches of Goa.
- The church had a history of its own dating back hundreds of years.. a must go ..
- Light house which looks like to be housed in a fort.
- Another beach with different feel in North Goa.. I left the name for you to reach and figure out😀. To me this beach came in my way to explore North Goa.
I hope these pictures may pull you to Goa.. remember it’s not just a destination it’s a complete bunch of destinations people andexperiences.. I hope my quick trip may help you plan your ..,🙌