Travelerindian updated their cover photo.
Royal Enfield owner’s reunion| 15th Feb – 17th Feb 2019 | Radisson, Amritsar Duration | 3 Days | INR 5500 | Welcome all
15th Feb – 17th Feb 2019
Park Inn by Radisson, Amritsar
INR 5500 for an individual rider, INR 11000 for couple
For more details visit
Watch VIDEO: Republic Day Celebrations
WHAT IS SPECIAL ON 2019 INDIAN REPUBLIC DAY
- Year 2019 will also mark the 150thbirth anniversary of Mahatma Gandhi. The yearlong celebration will get started from the 26th January by paying tribute to Bapu.
- Around 17 tableaux from states/Union Territories and 6 from the ministries have been shortlisted this year to be the part of the Republic Day celebrations with the theme ‘Gandhi’.
- This year, Indian Air Force will be flying an aircraft which will run by blended bio-fuel on the Republic Day 2019 fly-past with 10 percent of bio-fuel in it.
- National War Memorial near the India Gate, New Delhi will be inaugurated by the Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Republic Day to honour the soldiers who have sacrificed their lives for the country since independence.
- Rehearsals for the Republic Day parade 2019 have been started at Rajpath by all the contingents of Armed Forces and full dress rehearsal will be held on 23rd January.
1. Republic Day Parade Rs. 500/-, Rs. 100/- and Rs. 20/-
2. Beating Retreat (Full Dress Rehearsal) Rs. 50/- and Rs. 20/-
Location of the Ticket Sales Counters-
North Block Round About
Sena Bhawan (Gate No. 2)
Pragati Maidan (Gate No. 1)
Jantar Mantar (Main Gate)
Shastri Bhawan (Near Gate No. 3)
Jamnagar House (Opposite India Gate)
Red Fort (inside August 15 Park and opposite Jain Temple)
Parliament House (Reception Office) — Special counter for Hon’ble MPs
07 Jan to 25 Jan and 27 Jan 2019 Forenoon – 1000 hrs to 1230 hrs
Afternoon – 1400 hrs to 1630 hrs
On 28 Jan 2019* Forenoon – 1000 hrs to 1230 hrs
Afternoon – 1400 hrs to 1500 hrs
(i) From 23 Jan to 25 Jan 2019, one ticket counter at Sena Bhawan, will remain open till 1900 hrs.
(ii) On 23 Jan 2019, all ticket counters will open only in the afternoon on account of Full Dress Rehearsal Day.
(iii) On 26 Jan 2019, all ticket counters will remain closed on account of Republic Day Parade.
* On 28 Jan 2019, all ticket counters will close by 1500 hrs due to commencement of Beating Retreat (Rehearsal)
Contact Details –
Rajeev Kumar Kundi
Officer on Special Duty
0/o Sale of Tickets & Printing Republic Day Celebrations — 2019
Tele : 011-23010047
Road Trip to Jaipur | Couple friendly plan | Starting from Delhi | 1 Night stay | 2 days | INR 6000(approx)
1. Visit Hotel highway king on your route after covering 120 odd KM’s , you have a subway , a hill view , petrol pump
2. Stay near Jalmahal , preferably a place with jal mahal as a viewpoint
* Nahargarh fort , Amer fort , Jaigarh and all other interesting places are near to this belt as in the map below
* Visit Nahargarh in night for a cafe there from where you can have amazing views
* Jaipur have some amazing roof top restaurants in the city , make a point to visit one while having a dinner or a evening snack
* other parts of Jaipur city are easily doable , dont miss the amazing routes , Drive to the forts mentioned above
* Completing these you can start back and can again stop at Hotel highway king (actually its a food court)
Young group Trip | Amazing Vizag | Western Ghats roadtrip | From Kolkata | 5000 INR approx | 4 Days | Contact for more
You can add some details about your travel pitch if you want but this step can be ignored as main theme captured above
Statue of Unity |Bike | Car Ride | to | One side of the Golden Quad | 1000 KM | Delhi – Jaipur | Udaipur | Ajmer | Vadodara | Narmada Bank | Statue of Unity | 3 K average cost
STATUE OF UNITY
The World’s Tallest Statue, 182 Metres
Delhi — Jaipur — Udaipur — Vadodara — Narmada bank — Statue of Unity
Boys & Girls Welcome
Jaipur 1 day stay –> Amer Fort, Nahargarh Fort, Jal Mahal
Udaipur 1 Day stay — > Forts & sight seeing
3 rd day –> Completing trip to Narmada banks – Statue of Unity
Some of the reader might be wondering what is the complete golden quad, please find the map below
Right from Delhi — > Mumbai –> Kolkata –> Delhi
Return trip may have inclusions like Bhangarh , Sariska depending upon the travelling groups preference.
For details visit : http://www.statueofunity.in/
We will keep updating the post. For regular updates keep visiting.Comment below to show interest and availability.
Water adventure in Goa
Rishikesh is a city in India’s northern state of Uttarakhand, in the Himalayan foothills beside the Ganges River
Some interesting links
Top 10 places to visit in Rishikesh
# http://www.transindiatravels.com/uttarakhand/rishikesh/10-must-visit-places- rishikesh/